Sunday, March 20, 2011

Paul's Place - Pigtown Gala II


I'm always trying to stay on top of things going on in the area... but the reality is, that I often don't find out about stuff until after it's over!  Is this just bad advertising?  I don't know.  I feel like it should be easier to know what's going on.  But hence, why I started this site.  Please contact me if there is anything that should be added to, or mentioned on this site.

So long story short about my day, I've started researching local programs.  Just like my wish to have everything easily accessible in regards to stuff going on in Pigtown, I have a lot of frustration thinking that there isn't much of a "hub" (maybe there is but I haven't heard of it) for local resources/programs/grants.  In the process, I'm very happy that I thought to check in on our own Paul's Place.



From the Gala website: "Paul’s Place is a catalyst and leader for change, improving the quality of life in the Washington Village/Pigtown neighborhood and the surrounding Southwest Baltimore communities. Paul’s Place provides programs, services, and support that strengthen individuals and families, fostering hope, personal dignity and growth"




This might be a high roller event (in my humble opinion, because I don't make much) at $175 a ticket, but if you have the resources, or know someone who does, please pass on this event!  Sorry for the blurry image.


Click the buttons below for more!
learn more


learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment